10 YEAR 100,000 MILES
POWERTRAIN PROTECTION Covers most engine & transaxle components.
Covers repair or replacement of powertrain components (i.e. selected Engine and Transmission/Transaxle components), originally manufactured or installed by Hyundai that are defective in material or factory workmanship, under normal use and maintenance. Coverage applies to Original Owner only effective with 2004 Model Year and newer model year vehicles. On 1999-2003 Model Years, coverage applies to Original Owner and immediate family members (i.e. wife, husband, daughter, son, stepdaughter, stepson).
Second and/or subsequent owners have powertrain components coverage under the 5 year / 60,000 mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Excludes coverage for vehicles in commercial use (i.e. taxi, route delivery, delivery service, rental, etc.).
5 YEAR 60,000 MILES
BUMPER-TO-BUMPER Covers nearly every new vehicle component
Covers repair or replacement of any component manufactured or originally installed by Hyundai that is defective in material or factory workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
Following components covered for time and mileage limits indicated:
- Radio And Sound Systems (i.e. radio, cassette tape drive mechanism, and compact disc player): 3 years / 36,000 miles
- Paint: 3 years/ 36,000 miles
- Battery: 3 years / unlimited miles (100% covered 2 years / unlimited miles; after 2 years and within 3 years, 25% cost of battery and 100% labor cost covered)
- Air Conditioner Refrigerant Charge: 1 year / unlimited miles
- Adjustments: 1 year / 12,000 miles
- Wear Items: 1 year / 12,000 miles (e.g. belts, brake pads & linings, clutch linings, filters, wiper blades, bulbs, fuses)
7 YEAR UNLIMITED MILES
ANTI-PERFORATION WARRANTY Covers rust-related corrosion of body sheet metal.
Covers 7 years unlimited miles starting with 2005 Model Year (previously 5 year/100,00 Miles for 2004 and prior model years).
Covers perforation (rust hole through the body panel from inside to outside) corrosion of original Hyundai body sheet metal due to defects in material or factory workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
Excludes surface corrosion
5 YEAR UNLIMITED MILES
24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Covers towing (including accident-related), lock-out, flat tire, and battery failure.
Covers vehicle, regardless if current owner is original or subsequent owner.
Includes the following full roadside amenities:
- Towing for inoperable disablements, including accidents
- Battery jump starts
- Change flat tire
- Out of gas
- Trip interruption
*DISCLAIMER: Hyundai Motor America reserves the right to limit services or reimbursement to any owner or driver when, in Hyundai Motor America's judgment, the Claims are excessive in nature, frequency or type of occurrence.
Hyundai Roadside Assistance Services are provided through Cross Country Motor Club, Inc., Medford, MA 02155, except in Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Wisconsin, and Wyoming, where services are provided through Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc., Medford, MA 02155.
Hyundai Motor America makes no guarantee or warranty regarding Cross Country Motor Club, Inc.'s or Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc.'s service and is not liable for the actions of its employees, or subcontractors.
EXCLUSIONS ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE is NOT A WARRANTY. For a description of the warranty covering your Hyundai, see the Hyundai New Vehicle Limited Warranty section of the Owner's Handbook. Roadside Assistance is a limited service, provided to you to help minimize any unforeseen vehicle operation inconvenience.
The Hyundai Roadside Assistance Program does not include reimbursement for any costs/charges for repairs, parts, labor, property loss or any other expense incurred as a result of accident/collision, vehicle abuse, racing, vandalism or other items not covered by the Hyundai New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Also excluded are services for snow tires, repair to studs, mounting or demounting of snow chains, and any fines, fees or taxes associated with impound towing as a result of any actual or alleged violation of any law or regulation.
Off-roading is not covered. To receive service, the vehicle must be accessible from a publicly maintained road.
12 MONTH 12,000 MILES
REPLACEMENT PARTS AND ACCESSORY LIMITED WARRANTY
Covers repair or replacement of any Hyundai Genuine Replacement Parts or Accessory supplied by Hyundai that is defective in material or factory workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
Genuine Hyundai Parts or Accessories supplied by Hyundai and purchased from an authorized Hyundai Dealer, but not installed by an authorized Hyundai Dealer, are covered for 12 months / unlimited miles.
Accessories installed on a vehicle at the time of or prior to the vehicle's date of first use, are covered under the 5 year / 60,000 mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
Accessories installed after the vehicle's date of first use are covered for 12 months / 12,000 miles.
8 YEAR 80,000 MILES
FEDERAL EMISSION AND PERFORMANCE WARRANTY
Covers repair or replacement of the following original Hyundai major emissions control components that cause the vehicle to fail to conform to an applicable EPA approved Inspection/Maintenance Program:
- Catalytic Converter
- Engine Control Module
- Onboard Emissions Diagnostic Device (OBDII)
Other EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) emissions warranty parts are covered under the 5 years / 60,000 mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
7 YEAR 70,000 MILES
CALIFORNIA EMISSION CONTROL SYSTEM WARRANTY
Applies to vehicles manufactured to California specifications, which are distributed by Hyundai Motor America and registered in the states of California, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Maine.
Covers repair or replacement of specific original Hyundai emissions components (specific covered emissions components vary by model).
California Emissions Control Systems Warranty is in addition to Federal Emissions Defect & Performance Warranty.
Other California Emissions Control Systems Warranty emissions warranty parts are covered under the 5 years / 60,000 mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
HYUNDAI PROTECTION PLAN
We've made America's Best Warranty™ plan even better because we've tailored service contract plans to provide even more protection. Hyundai offers a choice of Protection Plans to suit your needs: Choose the Hyundai Advantage 6 year/75,000 mile Protection Plan, or the Hyundai Advantage Plus 10 year/100,000 mile Protection Plan. Whichever plan you choose, you can feel confident that you're getting the most complete service contract plan in the business.
For starters, both Hyundai Protection Plans cover just about every part and component on your Hyundai (more than 14,000 parts and components, to be exact). The New Vehicle Limited Warranty covers everything, excluding wear and maintenance items, soft trim, and upholstery.
* Most importantly, both plans include rental assistance, which means you get some of the most thorough coverage around. With coverage this comprehensive, making the right choice has never been so easy.
Why should I buy a Hyundai Protection Plan?
- RENTAL ASSISTANCE - Hyundai Protection Plan rental assistance is available up to four (4) days at $25.00 a day when a Hyundai Protection Plan's covered component causes a vehicle to be inoperative.
- TOTAL PROTECTION - OVER 14,000 PARTS COVERED ACROSS THE HYUNDAI PRODUCT LINE - Extends the comprehensive component coverage of your new vehicle warranty; protects you from the cost of unexpected repairs for up to ten (10) years/100,000 miles.
- NO DEDUCTIBLE - Hyundai pays the entire cost of repairs covered by the Hyundai Protection Plan, giving you true protection from escalating costs of major repairs.
- SECURITY - Total security knowing that the Hyundai Protection Plan is the only vehicle service contract program backed by Hyundai Motor America and designed exclusively for Hyundai Vehicles.
- INFLATION PROTECTION - Receive protection from tomorrow's price inflation on repairs.
- COAST TO COAST - Enjoy carefree driving knowing Hyundai Protection Plan is honored at over 500 Hyundai dealerships throughout the United States.
- TRANSFERABLE - To enhance the resale value of your Hyundai, you (the original purchaser) can transfer the Hyundai Protection Plan to one subsequent purchaser.
- AFFORDABLE - Hyundai Protection Plan provides cost-effective coverage of components for up to ten (10) years or 100,000 miles.
- SIMPLE - Easy to use. Simply present your Hyundai Protection Plan card or contract to your Hyundai dealer, and Hyundai-trained technicians will repair your vehicle using only Genuine Hyundai Parts.
- TOLL-FREE CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE - Customer assistance is only a phone call away. Just call your local Hyundai Dealer or dial 1-800-633-5151.
* Please refer to Hyundai Owner's Handbook and the Hyundai Protection Plan Contract for definitions and exclusions. Information was accurate when this page(s) was produced and is subject to change without notice.